The Helm Stretch Bracelet combines silver-toned metal and grey rubber rings, created for everywhere wear. This clasp-free bracelet was made to stretch, roll and slide onto the wrist easily. It's weightless, durable, stackable and cool AF.
Arrives wrapped and ready to gift yourself or a friend!
Anodized Aluminum (AA) is a hypoallergenic metal that won't tarnish and is easy to clean with soap and water. Simply soak, rub between your palms and air or towel dry. AA is poorly absorbed into skin, so there are no worries about metal toxicity.
EPDM rubber rings are UV resistant, latex free and FDA approved.
Like any jewelry, handling with care and proper storage are important. Keep jewelry in a ziplock or cloth bag to protect from scratches.
- Measure around the wrist at the wrist bone or where you would normally wear a bracelet using a measuring tape or ruler.
- Increase the wrist measurement in the following increments to determine the bracelet size for how you want the bracelet to fit.
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 inch for a snug fit.
- Add 3/4 to 1 inch for a comfortable fit.
- Add about 1-1/4 inch for a loose fit.